Full-Time Business Analyst / remote currently
Being on the Business Architecture team in an Analyst role means you will be responsible for understanding and contributing to the business strategy in close collaboration with business areas.
Being a core member of the Data Management Center of Excellence and you will support the leadership team in establishing, maturing, and scaling the COE, as well as drive the implementation of industry-leading data management practices. The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with business architect lecture concepts and with the data landscape sufficient to both support business lines with data needs and to assist the definition and implementation of data capabilities. In this role you will be part of the team which drives the business outcomes, such as efficiency, improved customer experience, and an enhanced control environment, through process development and optimization. To further develop and improve data management practices and capabilities you will 1) assist with the development and promotion of methods and frameworks; 2) help define, implement, and continuously improve the operating models; 3) join a multi-functional team in critical initiatives. Additionally, you will support the data strategy and data solutions to support DTCC’s enterprise-wide data modernization, passionate about re-imagination, reuse and resiliency
- Assist in the Re-imagination of business processes to drive efficiency and support optimization and enhanced control environment while adhering to data management standard methodologies and policies
- Assist in the effort to drive current-state data capabilities and future-state re-imagination of data capabilities
- Help support data solutions in collaboration with information technology
- Help Define and Report on important metrics for identified use cases
- Help define and provide analytical and reporting capabilities to support decision making by the COEs partners
- Assist in collaboration with partners across the enterprise to collect and document required metadata related to critical and prioritized data elements in support of data management initiatives and enterprise-wide data modernization efforts
- Help support the Data Stewards efforts in data quality through data profiling, detailing data quality and data validation rules, researching data quality exceptions and helping assessing issue validity, assisting in root cause analysis for identified data quality issues, and supporting data cleansing efforts to ensure that data is fit for its intended use
- Assist in developing high quality presentations to partners and leadership that provide the appropriate level of detail for the intended audience
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors, and demonstrating strong ethical behavior
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
- Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think “out of the box” with a client centric attitude
- Display efficiency in applying analytical approach and frameworks and structure to “ill structured” problems and issues
- Able to work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Familiarity with data management processes and standard methodologies
- Technical Skills preferred, such as ability to profile data using SQL queries; basic understanding of Logical Data Modeling and Database design is a plus
- Familiarity with business architecture frameworks and concepts is a plus
- Basic understanding of banking, capital markets, or financial operations is a plus
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides an portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.
Company safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A career with this company is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
Looking for someone with 1 to 3 Years of experience coming form Data Analyst/Analytics background.
It is not a technical role, but if candidates are coming form technical side have some experience in SQL would always be a PLUS.
Candidate’s able to make decisions using the data will be a big PLUS.
Step 1: Candidates has to complete the Hireview Assessment. (Make sure there is no Background Noise / Good Video and Audio as there will be 4 to 5 questions and you have to record your answers and submit)
Step 2: If Hireview is cleared will have a Technical discussion with the Hiring Team members and Final Interview with the Hiring Manager.
REMOTE for Now, Non Local candidates has to relocate to the client site by Jan 2022 and Onsite it would be a Hybrid model (Few days office and few days REMOTE as per company policy)