This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Nov 2021
Full-Time Digital Growth Specialist (remote ok)
- Use research and analytical insights to develop overall onsite and offsite content strategy across our various web assets
- Maintain brand quality across mediums, while simplifying content for targeted consumers
- Design, implement/build out, and strengthen topically focused web content and copy sections to improve SEO performance and user experience – building targeted traffic is the number one goal!
- Onsite optimization of titles, slugs, meta tags, heading, link structure, etc.
- Split testing content and call-to-actions to increase engagement, time-on-site, and conversions
- Develop lead magnets and linkable assets to generate leads and inbound links
- Implementation of site audit recommendations and potential website redesign and migration
- Strategize and put into action branding, messaging, and UX improvements with team members and external partners – you are constantly innovating
- Generate intuitive reporting and address insights from Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools
- Stay up to date on industry changes and our competition, and react quickly to stay ahead of the herd
- Coordinate efforts with external paid-traffic and Google screen vendors
- High growth mindset–you are eager to become an invaluable member of the Chaffin Luhana team
- You are highly experienced in keyword research, search trend analysis, and SEO content planning in general. You have a robust understanding of Google ranking factors
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines (24-hour deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem)
- You have hands-on experience in other aspects of SEO, from on-page optimization, to technical structure, to off-page link acquisition – you have a natural desire to take on new initiatives
- Proven history of facilitating substantial growth in quality website traffic and leads by at least 40% Month-over-Month
- Conduct keyword research and keyword-content mapping for our key product liabilities, sub-categories, and general legal or consumer-related topics
- Be a master of SEO industry tools, such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Moz Tools, Majestic SEO, and Google Analytics. Tableau and Salesforce are a plus. New software? Bring it on
- You are comfortable building presentations in an easy-to-understand format and can tell the story of your findings, and what actions need to be taken
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, understand what good writing looks like, and can spot a typo from a mile away
- 5+ Years of SEO experience, in the legal or services industry is a plus
- Salary based on prior experience and incentive bonus based on KPIs
- 401(k) with very attractive firm matching
- Health and dental insurance—we cover most (if not all) of the premiums (for typical team member) and we kick in up to $750 in an HRA
- FSA account—transit and healthcare
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for pure fun and recharging, 9 yearly holidays paid so you can enjoy your friends and family and separate sick/bereavement days for those unfortunate times you need it
- We strive to close the entire firm between Christmas & New Year’s every year so the entire team can recharge their batteries with family and start the year fresh!
- Bonusly awards—peer-to-peer recognition app—think Facebook for the team with cool .gifs (and rewards funded by the firm)!
- Free annual dollars for continuing education!
- Strong company culture with cool rewards, annual firm retreat and a spectacular holiday dinner!
- Philanthropy— our motto is Doing Good by Doing Right in our practice and in our communities – you’ll get to participate in meaningful causes outside of the firm!
- Team members also get to nominate their own charities for the CL Foundation to support during the holidays—putting their own mark on our Doing Good by Doing Right motto!