Freelance Full Stack Developer
This is a contract to hire role !
- Analysis of project requirements and development of technical specifications for assigned project work Application Design
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program
- Prepares functional process charts
- Prepares system flow charts and logic diagrams
- Translates functional requirements into technical requirements and design
- Participate in the design of new systems Application Development
- Codes new systems
- Revises and debugs programs
- Writes new programs, working with basic applications systems designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Enhances system performance
- Provides application and user support and performs troubleshooting
- Provides production support as necessary Testing
- Defines criteria for testing
- Develops test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure application quality
- Creates test transactions and runs component, assembly, and system tests for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications
- Prepares the test environment
- Reviews test results to ensure they meet expected results and presents results
- Conforms with quality assurance test standards
- Designs and develops technical procedures and documentation for the user describing the installation, use, and customization of products and services using the most appropriate delivery mechanism (e.g. hardcopy, hypertext, online help)o Understands the users view of the application or technology and is able to put procedures into a logical sequence
- Minimum 5 years experience in application development and systems analysis Degree in a technical discipline or related experience Excellent knowledge of Software Implementation Lifecycle (SILC). Java, Spring Framework, React/Angular, Postgres, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Git, jenkins , Working knowledge of AWS services (S3, EC2 etc.). Experience developing microservices.
CANDIDATE SUBMISSION: Make sure you remove all personal contact and company logo off resume prior to submission. Prefer local candidates in Tampa
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Only 1 round interview on video (zoom) with team; Candidate should setup their dev environment and be able to showcase their skills during interview.
Java, Spring Framework, React/Angular, Postgres, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Working knowledge of AWS services (S3, EC2 etc.).
Experience developing microservices.
$45 hour before going full-time