Full-Time ** hot — Netsuite Administrator – W Chicago, IL
Company is innovative, robust furniture that meets the real-world need for humanizing challenging environments.
We are seeking a NetSuite Administrator based in our corporate headquarters in West Chicago, IL. This person will be the primary resource supporting the NetSuite ERP, WMS and Advanced Manufacturing system. This will include design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, documentation, training and testing. The right candidate will have excellent organizational skills, the ability to communicate and work cross-functionally, and strong attention to detail. The NetSuite Administrator will work closely with operations, accounting, supply chain, customer service, manufacturing and other stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and implement changes to the configuration of fields/forms, records (custom and native NetSuite), saved searches, dashboards, reports, and integrations with 3rd party systems/applications (PaceJet, Verenia Product Configurator, Avalara)
• Act as primary liaison of all NetSuite related matters such as design, functionality, maintenance, troubleshooting, controls and performance of system.
• Provide level 1 and level 2 support for NetSuite.
• Performing training, testing and documentation of system and processes.
• Develop new and maintain existing business workflows. Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
• Evaluate, design and implement new feature rollouts and new functionality required to support business.
• Assist with the development of procedures related to NetSuite systems controls and operations, data security and compliance, electronic storage strategy and maintenance.
• Create training documentation and process diagrams for existing and new business processes
• Assist with data migration activities from legacy systems
• Partner with departments during all phases of projects to accurately document, test and implement required system features
• Assist with the administration and/or troubleshooting of existing software systems, both off-the-shelf and in-house developed software.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• 2-4 years of Information Technology work experience
• 2 years NetSuite experience preferred
• Understanding of common industry standard business practices in Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Warehouse Management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills is required
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Competitive pay and bonus opportunities
Free dental coverage for employees
17 days of PTO annually (eligible immediately), and 9 holidays
401(k) eligibility first of the month after 3 months of employment. Competitive match and immediate vesting!
No maximum on tuition reimbursement!
A newly constructed, state of the art facility with an on-site cafe, fitness center, pickleball court, walking paths and electric car charging stations