Full-Time IT Recruiter
Note : Heavy IT recruiting experience is required. Looking for recruiters who has worked on AWS, Cloud, Java Developers and Cyber-security roles/requirements preferably for Financial clients. This role is 100% remote.
Being a member of the Talent Acquisition Team means you will be a part of a diverse and collaborative team. Whether it’s needing help sourcing for a certain job or needing someone to assist in the interview process, we are there for each other. You will connect candidates with their dream jobs while managing the talent acquisition selection process for new staff at a professional level. You will support Client’s talent acquisition policy and offer advice on all aspects of the talent acquisition and selection process. We are a team, and together we can help each other achieve goals. We cannot wait to meet you and have you as part of our team!
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process from initial brief, candidate contact, interview cycle and offer while working seamlessly with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Serve as a strategic talent advisor by actively maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders by using talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence them on how to identify and acquire the best talent
- Promote agile thinking through a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting approach
- Knowledge of current market conditions and influencers, creative sourcing strategies, business drivers and ability to embrace digital tools and technology to enhance your sourcing efforts, including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, and comprehensive recruitment campaign planning
- Use business data, technology and other operational metrics to recommend a diverse pool of candidates to hiring managers and sell the company to passive and active talent
- Understand internal talent availability and merge with external trends to influence talent strategies for current and future talent needs
- May participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of recruiting or equivalent sales/relationship management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, or equivalent, and Social Media and digital tools
- Familiar with current laws/legal requirement concerning recruitment and employment, EEO, ADA, labor relations, etc.