This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
26 May 2022
Full-Time Lead Cloud Security Engineer
Only US citizens and Greencard holders
- The Lead IT Security Engineer is a Cloud Security (AWS & Azure) SME and is responsible for analyzing complex security issues to improve the overall posture of the company but evaluating new functionalities & ensure preparation for Production implementation.
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad passionate about building a mature public and private cloud security capability within IT
- Evaluate new technologies or services and assist in the design and implement holistic security solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation improving machine learning capabilities along with providing content for security playbooks.
- Identify deficiencies in security services and propose plans for improvement and implementation.
- Document security policies, controls, and processes, and develop runbooks and how-to guides for operational readiness of engineered solutions.
- Evaluate and create cloud security baselines and implement monitoring to assure compliance.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Industry experience with AWS, Network security, and System security with demonstrable experience in cloud security tools such as Aquasec, Inspector, and Dome9
- One or more of the following certifications: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), CISSP
- Additional Cloud computing experience with Azure, GCP and Containerization is preferred.
- Experience with vulnerability management, SIEM, compliance to security baselines, and Identity and Access Management in the cloud and on-prem (AD, Ping, ADFS, etc.).
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing (NIST 800-53, ISO-27001, etc.).
- Experience with delivering reliable, available, and high-performance enterprise-scale solutions.