Freelance Senior IAM Administration and Reporting (IAR) Analyst
Experience level: Mid-senior
Experience required: 7 Years
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job function: Information Technology
Industry: Financial Services
Total position: 1
Relocation assistance: No
Visa : Only US citizens and Greencard holders
Candidates need to be on-site minimum of two days.
This role is contract to hire !
The IAR Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day administration and reporting functions of IAM. They contribute directly to the effective delivery of the Access Recertification, Access Request, and Reporting services provided by IAM. They are expected to identify and express risks and opportunities in a way that helps the team continuously improve their processes and the IAM mission.
They must demonstrate relevant experience and solid data analysis skills, analytical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and technical acumen.
• Create Review Definitions and Reviews using the IAM tools
• Manage reviews from start to finish
• Support end users in accomplishing their reviews with care and quality
• Follow-up on past due reviews and manage escalations as required by our core processes
• Define, create and execute reports to support the business function
• Assist in development of documentation, subject training, job aids, and other IAM knowledge materials
• Analyze, define and enhance IAM Process, Workflow and Reporting requirements
• Perform QA and User Acceptance Testing of new Process, Workflow, and Reporting capabilities
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at varying organizational levels
• Contribute to the creation and documentation of Audit evidence
Leadership Competencies for this level include
• Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by acting to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
• Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective by ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
• Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
• Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case based on their data analysis, expertise, and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with others. Comfortable challenging ideas by coming up with better ones.
• Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and unconventionally, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
• Experience in: Security & Risk/Identity, Access Management and Technology Security Controls
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience with IAM technology and business processes
• 3+ years strong experience with IAM tools – such as RSA IG&L, Hitachi IDM, or similar tools
• Experience of Identity Governance & Administration
• Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting
• Clear understanding of Audit & Risk Controls for technology systems
• Experience in business requirements gathering and translating those into system requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-oriented, technical discipline or related experience preferred
• One or more information security or audit certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA ) is a plus
Experience in: Security & Risk/Identity, Access Management, and Technology Security Controls
Minimum 5-7 years of experience with IAM technology and business processes
3+ years of strong experience with IAM tools – such as RSA IG&L, Hitachi IDM, or similar tools
Experience in Identity Governance & Administration
Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting
A clear understanding of Audit & Risk Controls for technology systems
NICE TO HAVE
One or more information security or audit certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA )