Freelance 2 Senior Java Test Engineers needed
- Use extensive Java experience to develop, maintain and execute Automated Testing solutions using Selenium.
- Enhance existing automation tests and framework developed in Selenium.
- Document and communicate Automation functions, interfaces, performance criteria, test cases and results to diverse audiences.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and
- Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team.
- Work closely with application development and other technical team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Review functional specifications/user stories for testable requirements.
- Design and develop functional test cases using traditional test design techniques.
- Support testing activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases and manual test execution.
- Partner with different stake holders – Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams.
Required Qualifications :
Minimum of 6 years of related experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred with master’s or equivalent experience
Hands on experience using Selenium & Core Java to develop Automation Suites
Java coding skills
Able to create complex SQL queries
Hands on JIRA, ALM tool
Experience in test automation for Agile Continuous Integration/Development