Full-Time SME (Identity and Access Management)
Engineer will be responsible for Integrating Red Hat Identity Manager (IDM) and Active Directory (AD) such that users maintain a consistent user profile across client information systems.
- Implementing the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) server/client provisioning process via Red Hat Identity and Access Management 6 for both RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 clients/workstations.
- Assist in evaluating capacity planning for IdM nodes which maps to expected growth in connected clients and feature usage.
- Install and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) instances to host IdM.
- Subscribe systems to the appropriate Red Hat Satellite Repos.
- Replication between IdM instances.
- Setup required DNS records in on site DNS if needed.
- Automate process of migrating over ~ 4000 clients from centrify to IDM while domain joined to Active Directory is a must have.
- Setting up cross forest trust between Active Directory and IDM.
- Setting up DIM replicas for resilency and fail over.
- Mapping GIDs and UIDs from Active Directiry to properly reflect in clients Machine, thus avoiding all active directory groups to be listed in client machine.
Demonstrate the following features:
- Management of IDM users and groups.
- Management of Active Directory users and groups.
- ID Overrides for users & groups.
- Host Auto Group Membership.
- Password Policy creation.
- Sudo rules usage.
- Sudo rules for AD groups.
- Sudo policies will include default sudoers + override group from AD (e.g. sysadmin + dba).
IDM/Free IPA a must have
Centrify a must have